We are looking for male and female Front-End Developers to work full-time in our office at Göztepe, Istanbul.
We develop the new CMS on Node.js technology with Angular 8. Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Graphic Designers, User Experience Designers and Editors to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice to Have the Following Experiences:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Protecting and improving the website,
• Developing features to enhance the user experience,
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design,
• Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones,
• Building reusable code for future use,
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability,
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages,
• Knowledge and understanding of the principles of SCRUM, Client-Side Rendering and Asynchronous call methods,
• Fluent in English & ability to read the documentation,
• Confident in functional programming,
• Understanding of SEO principles,
• Ability to understand someone else's code, if necessary, supplement or correct,
• Excellent verbal communication skills,
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively
• Excellent attention to detail,
• Code debugging and problem-solving skills,
• Highly Effective time management and multitasking skills.
Working Hours (+2 GMT)
• 08:30 - 18:00 Monday - Friday
• 10:00 - 15:00 Saturday
You may check our company page on Linkedin and send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.