We are searching for British native speakers and Turkish natives who have a perfect command of the English Language to work as freelance or full-time Editors in our Lara, Antalya head office.
Web Editor is responsible for the images, and content used on the website. Editors research, plan, write, review, and edit content. The successful Editor should be a skilled writer and researcher, with an eye for detail and an understanding of the special requirements of web writing.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Producing and publishing new content in a creative way,
• Translating website content from English to own language,
• Planning, creating, editing and publishing information on websites,
• Performing daily posting on websites with the latest updates to provide sustainability to all online visitors,
• Writing property details, articles, news and blog posts according to the 5W1H rule to promote our properties and services,
• Proofreading, re-structuring and editing articles by content topics,
• Organizing, modify and update existing contents,
• Verifying contents and information,
• Generating new content ideas around the real estate market and properties-related topics by researching new trends, news and developments,
• Announcing and sharing new properties, news and blogs on social media to increase the website visibility and awareness,
• Uploading, Editing, Proofreading internal and external translations of our websites,
• Complying with copyright and privacy regulations.
• Fluent knowledge in English,
• In addition to English, one of these languages is preferred: German, Swedish, Dutch, Persian or Arabic,
• Bachelor’s degree,
• Strong writing/editing/proofreading and grammatical skills,
• Ability to identify errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, composition, and format,
• Attention to detail,
• Creative thinker and problem solver,
• Team player,
• Ability to prioritize and multitask,
• Good organizational and time-management skills,
• Between the ages of 22 and 30.
Working Hours (+2 GMT)
• 08:30 - 18:00 Monday - Friday
• 10:00 - 15:00 Saturday
You may check our company page on Linkedin and send your CV directly to email@example.com.