GYODER Property Export Committee is Established
Turkey's Real Estate Platform, GYODER aspires to incorporate the whole real estate sector with committee projects. On 09.07.2018, GYODER is established "Property Export Committee" in order to benefit from export incentives, to increase real estate sales and investment rates. The founder of Antalya Homes Emlak A.Ş., Bayram Tekçe became chairman of the committee.
Bayram Tekçe Became the Chairman of the Property Export Committee
GYODER, makes a difference with its reports, regular publications and committees that shed light on the real estate sector, continues to undertake new projects by bringing together the sector.
With the leadership of Bayram Tekçe, "Property Export Committee" was added to "Youth Platform", "Digital Technology and Innovation", "Education, Publications and Production of Information", "GYO", "Urban Transformation and Urban Planning", "Organization and Communication", "Sustainability and Green Buildings", "Tourism and Tourism Investments", "International Relations" and "Legal Regulations" Committees. The Property Export Committee is engaged in the formation of a common information space for existing and potential foreign buyers, investors and companies.
Purpose of the Committee
- To ensure that international investors who buy real estate in Turkey can make investments without any problem.
- To ensure that the foreigner is considered as the exchange revenue generating export item.
- To create the infrastructure to benefit from export incentives in sales to the foreigner.
- To increase the real estate sales and investment rates.
The Committee’s Vision is to act as a communication and consultation center between the public and the private sector in Property Export.
The committee members will provide communication and cooperation between real estate developers, construction companies, international investors, local authorities, banks and government agencies according to this vision.
The Committee Members
- General Directorate for Land Registry and Cadastre, The Department of Foreign Affairs. "General Directorate for Land Registry and Cadastre shortly called as TKGM (Tapu ve Kadastro Genel Müdürlüğü in Turkish)"
- Antalya Homes Emlak A.Ş.
- Nurol Gayrimenkul Yat. Ort. A.Ş.
- Yirmidört Gayrimenkul Yatırım A.Ş.
- Ege Yapı A.Ş.
- Akzirve Gayrimenkul Mer. Tur. İnş. Tic. Ltd. Şti.
- Epos Gayrimenkul Danışmanlık ve Değerleme A.Ş.
- Timur Gayrimenkul Gel. Yapı ve Yat. A.Ş.
Under Construction Properties are Now Available for Turkish Citizenship by Investment
The Digital Title Deed Era Begins in Turkey
Why Luxury Property in Kalkan Attracts International Buyers
World's Biggest; International Istanbul Airport Opens Today
Syrian Citizens will be Able to Buy Property in Turkey Soon
Our Spain Office is Open for Business
Trabzon Homes Announced the Opening of Trabzon Homes Website
New and Simplified Rules on Road to Turkish Citizenship
READ ALL NEWS