Direct Flight from Antalya to the World by Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines (THY), the national and most popular airline in Turkey will organize 41 direct flights per week from Antalya to 13 unique destinations of the world. These flights will continue in winter. You may travel non-stop to beautiful countries or come to Antalya every period with Turkish Airlines privileges.
THY Vice General Manager of Marketing and Sales, Ahmet Olmuştur who participated in the February meeting of Akdeniz Turistik İşletmeciler Birliği (Union of Mediterranean Touristic Operators in English) gave interviews to the reporters. Olmuştur said; "Antalya is a city over the world standards in terms of infrastructure and service quality. We've added new points to existing direct destinations. As THY, we will have 41 direct flights per week from Antalya to 13 international destinations. In addition, we are planning to create a flight point in Azerbaijan, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia. Already, Antalya has a structure that attracted tourists from Western Europe. Now we think that high-yielding tourists from the Gulf countries and the Middle East can come to Antalya."
The Synthesis of East and West: 13 Unique Destinations
1. Amman: Amman is the capital and most populous city of Jordan. The city is host to modern buildings, historic streets and offers prosperity living thanks to its modern cafes, elegant restaurants, traditional coffees, hotels, boutiques and craft shops.
Antalya - Amman flights begin on 3 June 2019 and continue every Monday, Thursday, and Sunday until 29 October 2019.
2. Jeddah: Jeddah is the second largest city in Saudi Arabia, after the capital Riyadh. The city which is close to Mecca and Medina is known as the commercial capital of Saudi Arabia. You may explore archeological sites, cultural rich festivals and modern shopping malls here.
Antalya - Jeddah flights begin on 2 April 2019 and continue every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday until 23 October 2019.
3. Algiers: Algiers is the capital of Algeria which is Africa’s largest country as well as it is Turkey’s biggest trade partner in Africa.
Antalya - Algiers flights begin on 26 June 2019 and continue every day of the week until 09 September 2019.
4. Kuwait: Kuwait is one of the most important port cities of the World and this city attracts attention with its tourism potential and commercial activities. Spring period is the best time to visit Kuwait.
Antalya - Kuwait flights begin on 28 May 2019 and continue every Tuesday and Sunday until 29 September 2019.
5. Moscow: Moscow is the capital and the most favorable city of Russia. The city is popular with its artistry, history, and majesty at any time of the year and every period.
Antalya - Moscow flights begin on 31 March 2019 and continue every day of the week until 26 October 2019.
6. St. Petersburg: Saint Petersburg is the 2nd largest city in Russia and the 4th largest city in Europe. The city, which is the cultural center of Russia, is also known for its elegant buildings.
Antalya - St. Petersburg flights begin on 31 March 2019 and continue every day of the week until 26 October 2019.
7. Tel Aviv: Tel Aviv, one of the most vibrant cities in the world, is the 2n largest city and capital of Israel. The city is host to sandy beaches, world-class nightlife, cultural places, and different architecture.
Antalya - Tel Aviv flights begin on 31 March 2019 and continue every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday until 25 October 2019.
8. London: London is the capital and the most populous city of England and the UK. The city is considered as both a business and tourist destination and visited by many tourists annually.
Antalya - London flights begin on 04 April 2019 and continue every Thursday and Saturday until 26 October 2019.
9. Stuttgart: Stuttgart, the sixth largest city in Germany is the capital of Baden-Württemberg. Surrounded by forests on 3 sides, Stuttgart is located on the Neckar river. The city known as the metropolis of Congress and economy is dazzling with its activities, festivals, cultural, sporting and historical features.
Antalya - Stuttgart flights begin on 31 March 2019 and continue every Tuesday and Sunday until 22 October 2019.
10. Berlin: Berlin, one of Europe's most exciting destinations is the capital and largest city of Germany. The city is known for its internationalism, cultural places, lively daylife and nightlife, its many cafés, clubs, bars, and other places of interest.
Antalya - Berlin flights begin on 02 April 2019 and continue every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday until 26 October 2019.
11. Stockholm: Stockholm is the capital and largest city of Sweden. Stockholm, a cosmopolitan city, is the center of economy, culture and media.
Antalya - Stockholm flights begin on 05 July 2019 and continue every Friday and Saturday until 26 October 2019.
12. Munich: Munich is Germany's third largest city after Berlin and Hamburg. Munich bears the history, art and vibrant culture of Germany with its historical buildings, traditions, high quality of living, opera, cultural events, restaurants, cafes and festivals.
Antalya - Munich flights begin on 31 March 2019 and continue every Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday until 25 October 2019.
13. Baghdad: Baghdad is the capital and largest city of Iraq. The city is the center of science, culture, and trade of the Islamic world.
Antalya - Baghdad flights begin on 05 April 2019 and continue every Friday until 18 October 2019.
Antalya property investment market is the second most popular destination for foreign buyers and investors. When many buyers and investors are visiting Antalya loves it and comes back again, they are significantly more likely to consider property purchasing in here.
If you consider purchasing property in Antalya, contact us our sales team via e-mail, phone or by visiting our local office in Antalya.
Direct Charter Flights Start from Antalya to India
Antalya is the 10th Most Visited and Preferred City in the World
Why Invest in Turkish Property?
Antalya's Architectural Texture From the Past to Present
Is Buying Property in Turkey a Good Investment?
Turkey: 7th Country to Live and Work around the World
Districts of Antalya Dominating the Property Market
Expression Magazine Published Antalya Homes' Experience
READ ALL NEWS